EUGENE, Ore. -- Sanipac is set to resume their garbage collection services after being delayed due to the snow.
Aaron Donley, a Sanipac spokesman, said everyone should continue to set out their trash as usual and be patient while they work to catch up.
"Stay on your normal (trash) schedule, and we'll get you collected as we catch up today, tomorrow and next week," Donley said.
He also said that if you collected extra bags or cans of trash due to the delays in service, you can set them out and they will be picked up at no additional charge.
- Sanipac resuming trash collection after snow-related delays
- Sanipac proposes higher rates
- Sanipac rewards Springfield boy who helped clean up spilled trash
- Sanipac explains what can and cannot be recycled
- Sanipac truck involved in deadly parking lot accident, court documents say
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Construction resumes on OSU facility
- OHSU approved to resume heart transplant program
- College of Veterinary Medicine resumes normal operations following EHV-1 case
- Portland ICE building to resume normal operations Tuesday