COOS BAY, Ore. -- Birch Avenue will be closed and Front Street will be partially closed for construction in Coos Bay from Sunday night until Tuesday.
The closures are from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
Officials tell KEZI 9 News that Front Street will have one lane of traffic with flaggers.
Crews are installing a new sanitary sewer force main.
Officials say there will be no street parking in these areas during construction.
- Traffic Alert: Overnight partial closure in Coos Bay
- 111 workers laid off in Coos Bay lumber mill closure
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire
- Fire destroyed house in Coos Bay Sunday
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- McAuley Hospital in Coos Bay demolished