Eugene, Ore – There will be closures on ramps between Delta Highway and eastbound OR 569 Randy Papé Beltline. This is because crews with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) are working to improve the interchange and they will be drilling to gather information on soil types.
December 11 – 16: The eastbound OR 569 on-ramp from northbound Delta Highway will be closed Monday through Thursday nights between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. On Friday night, the ramp will be closed between 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. Saturday morning.
December 18 – 19: The eastbound OR 569 off-ramp to southbound Delta Highway will be closed between 8 p.m. Friday night and 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
December 11 – 16: Traffic will be routed onto westbound OR 569 to River Road Exit 8 and re-enter eastbound OR 569.
December 18 – 19: Traffic will continue eastbound on OR 569, enter I-5 south, and then onto westbound I-105 to Delta Highway.
Construction on the improvements to the interchange will happen in phases. The first phase begins in Spring 2019.
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- Delta Highway on-ramp reopens following crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-105 6th Avenue on-ramp closure begins
- Construction to begin soon on Delta Highway and Beltline interchange
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Traffic Alert: Eugene Marathon road closures
- Construction on Delta/Beltline interchange halted after workplace injury
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Beltline lane closures set to begin on Sunday