Eugene, Ore – There will be closures on ramps between Delta Highway and eastbound OR 569 Randy Papé Beltline. This is because crews with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) are working to improve the interchange and they will be drilling to gather information on soil types.
December 11 – 16: The eastbound OR 569 on-ramp from northbound Delta Highway will be closed Monday through Thursday nights between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. On Friday night, the ramp will be closed between 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. Saturday morning.
December 18 – 19: The eastbound OR 569 off-ramp to southbound Delta Highway will be closed between 8 p.m. Friday night and 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
December 11 – 16: Traffic will be routed onto westbound OR 569 to River Road Exit 8 and re-enter eastbound OR 569.
December 18 – 19: Traffic will continue eastbound on OR 569, enter I-5 south, and then onto westbound I-105 to Delta Highway.
Construction on the improvements to the interchange will happen in phases. The first phase begins in Spring 2019.
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Field fire briefly closes Interstate 5 near Beltline Highway
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- Audit finds issue with sidewalks ramps along Oregon highways
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34