Three of Trader Joe's popular salads are being recalled after customers reported finding glass shards and hard silica inside.
The recalled salads include the white meat chicken salad, the curried chicken deli salad, and the turkey cranberry apple salad.
They were produced from November 4th to the 15th and have "use by dates" from November 10th to the 21st.
The items contain the USDA "INSPECTED" code P-40299 inside.
The salads were shipped to Oregon and Washington among other states.
Staff with Trader Joe's said all potentially affected product has been removed from store shelves and destroyed. They urge consumers to discard the product or return it to any Trader Joe's for a full refund.
If you have any questions, you can call Trader Joe's Customer Relations at (626) 599-3817 Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time or send them an email here.
- Trader Joe's recalls ready-to-eat salads
- Sandwiches and salads sold at Target, Fresh Market recalled over Listeria concerns
- California meat-processing company recalls nearly 25,000 pounds of raw beef deemed unsafe to eat
- Coconut Smiles Organic Recall
- Smoke alarm recall
- Brown recall approaches deadline
- Oregon boy dies from flesh-eating bacteria
- Oregon ready for fall ball
- Oregon State ready for UCLA
- Eating placentas is safe for babies, OSU study finds