EUGENE, Ore. -- Tickets are on sale for BRING’s Home & Garden Tour, and you can save a few dollars if you buy them before the event.
The 10th annual tour is set for Sunday, Sept. 9.
It’s a chance to check out five green homes and their organic gardens, as well as Emerald Village Eugene, a group of tiny homes for people who are homeless.
Participants can also test drive an electric car and visit the toolbox project, which loans out home and garden tools.
Tickets are available on BRING’s website for $10 before the event. They’ll be available starting this weekend at Down to Earth Home and Garden and all Lane Forest Products locations.
If you buy the tickets the day of the event, they will cost $14 each.
The tour is free for kids under the age of 16.
- Tickets on sale for BRING's Home & Garden Tour
- Edible gardening tour set in Corvallis
- 39th Lane County Home and Garden Show
- 2020 Olympic Trials first-day ticket sales break records
- In The Garden: Oregon olives bring a flavorful fall
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Creating a Mediterranean garden
- In The Garden: Japanese-Themed Garden