EUGENE, Ore. -- Three adults were taken to Riverbend Hospital on Tuesday morning after a crash on Coburg Road and Crescent Avenue.
Eugene police said there were no life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Three sent to hospital after Eugene crash
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Two motorcycle officers taken to hospital after crash in Eugene
- Driver taken to hospital after crash near Eugene
- Eugene officers hospitalized after fight with suspect
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Eugene
- Motorcyclist escapes serious injuries after Eugene crash
- Crash with injuries under investigation in Eugene
- Police identify bicyclist killed in Eugene crash