EUGENE, Ore. -- Three adults were taken to Riverbend Hospital on Tuesday morning after a crash on Coburg Road and Crescent Avenue.
Eugene police said there were no life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Three sent to hospital after Eugene crash
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Two motorcycle officers taken to hospital after crash in Eugene
- Eugene officers hospitalized after fight with suspect
- Motorcyclist escapes serious injuries after Eugene crash
- Crash with injuries under investigation in Eugene
- Driver hospitalized after crashing onto a tree
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Crash sends 2 to hospital in Lebanon
Scroll for more content...