EUGENE, Ore. -- Thousands were affected by power outages overnight in Oregon.
At 5:07 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Power’s outage map showed a large power outage in Coos County. Around 2,000 customers had lost power. In Lincoln City, there were 82 reported power outages at around 5 a.m.
By 6:45 a.m. Pacific Power’s outage map showed that 3,688 customers lost power in the Coos County area and 804 in Lincoln City.
An outage was reported in south Eugene at around 5:36 a.m., and the Eugene Water & Electric Board power outage map showed 74 customers were without power.
According to Pacific Power, at 7:30 a.m. there were 92 outages in Oregon affecting 5,484 customers.
To report an outage to Pacific Power, call 1-877-508-5086 or text “out” to 722797.
- Thousands in Oregon affected by power outages overnight
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Massive CenturyLink outage affects customers nationwide
- Calling emergency services maybe affected in Milo/Tiller due to power outage
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton