EUGENE, Ore. -- The Eugene Police Department located the last suspect in the June 13 home invasion off Northill Ranch Road Friday, and Daniel Hoeve-Chavez, 18, was arrested on multiple charges.
Hoeve-Chavez is the third suspect to be taken into custody in the case and is being held at the Lane County Jail. Daniel Cole Carter, 18, and Dylan Haines, 21, remain in custody at the jail, the Lane County Sheriff’s Office said.
Deputies said during the robbery, three men broke into an RV on a property in the 86000 block of Northill Ranch Road west of Eugene and assaulted two other men in the RV, demanding cash and marijuana.
Haines was arrested two days later in connection with the robbery, and at the time Carter’s identity was unknown.
The sheriff’s office identified and arrested Carter June 27 on three counts of first-degree robbery, two counts of second-degree assault and one count of unlawful use of a weapon.
The sheriff’s office continued to search for Hoeve-Chavez after Carter’s arrest.
- Third suspect located, arrested in Eugene home invasion
- Deputies investigating home invasion robbery in Eugene
- Lane County Sheriff's Office arrests second home invasion suspect
- Deputies searching for 2 men after Eugene home invasion
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Suspect arrested after break-in at Eugene home
- Portland murder suspect arrested in Eugene
- Burglary suspect arrested in west Eugene Wednesday
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect