LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- After more than a year of negotiations, it appears the union representing local Fred Meyer workers has come to an agreement with employers.
UFCW Local 555, the retail grocery workers' union, said in a press release Saturday afternoon that a tentative agreement was reached.
The union also said the boycott of Fred Meyer stores in Oregon and Southwest Washington, which it called for last weekend, is over.
The agreement was reached during a two-day session between negotiators. That session went through the night, culminating with a tentative agreement being reached at around 9 a.m. Saturday.
Details of the agreement were not released.
- Tentative agreement reached; Fred Meyer boycott ends
- Corvallis nurses reach tentative agreement
- Union calls for Fred Meyer boycott ahead of negotiations
- Lane County strike ends, tentative deal reached
- Lawsuit: Fred Meyer camera pointed at dressing room
- Man assaulted, robbed outside of Springfield Fred Meyer
- UO graduate teachers reach tentative deal
- AFSCME union ratifies tentative agreement with Lane County
- Congress reaches agreement on coronavirus stimulus bill
- Lawsuit: Fred Meyer charged 10 cent deposit on non-redeemable containers