TENMILE, Ore. -- A Tenmile man was arrested after deputies said he tried to sexually assault a woman he knows Thursday night.
Jamie Dale Greer, 57, was booked into the Douglas County Jail.
Deputies responded to a report of an attempted sexual assault in the 100 block of Horseshoe Lane shortly after 9 p.m. They spoke with the woman who reported the incident and conducted an investigation.
Greer refused to come out and speak with deputies and made threats, deputies said.
They said the man was taken into custody after he recklessly drove away from the house.
Greer faces charges of first-degree attempted rape, domestic strangulation, domestic harassment and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Tenmile man accused of attempted sexual assault
- Man injured in Tenmile shooting
- Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
- Possible motive revealed in Tenmile homicide case
- Tenmile man dies in industrial accident near Winston
- Man dies in ODOT mowing accident near Tenmile
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in Tenmile
- Deputies say Tenmile shooting may have been self-defense
- Court documents reveal Tenmile stabbing victim's last moments
- Roseburg man accused of assaulting elderly woman