ROSEBURG, OR. -- A Roseburg teen was cited for trying to break into a gun shop Wednesday morning.
This happened a little before seven at the Roseburg Gun Shop on Diamond Lake Boulevard.
The owner of the shop refused to talk on camera, but mentioned the kids allegedly tried to break in to two other businesses in the strip mall.
Police said the 16-year-old caused several thousand dollars-worth of damage while trying to break in, but the store owner said it barely caused any damage.
They said they're still looking for another teen that was acting as a lookout.
- Teens allegedly attempt burglary on Roseburg businesses
- Teen burglary suspect captured after Roseburg crash
- Burglary suspect arrested in Roseburg
- Roseburg teens allegedly broke into homes, causing thousands of dollars in damages
- Roseburg man arrested for allegedly stabbing, killing man
- Roseburg woman arrested after allegedly shooting gun in her home
- Major delay in Roseburg teen's murder trial
- Teen hit by car in Roseburg
- Burglary costs new business $10K in equipment
- Police: Man tries to jump on train after burglary attempt