ROSEBURG, Ore. – A teen was hit by a car in Roseburg Thursday morning.
Police said they found Isaiah Freeman, 18, lying in the roadway in the 1300 block of NE Stephens Street at about 2:30 a.m.
Freeman was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and is expected to make a full recovery.
Police said officers have contacted a person of interest, and a vehicle has been seized for processing for potential evidence.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Teen hit by car in Roseburg
- Teens allegedly attempt burglary on Roseburg businesses
- Major delay in Roseburg teen's murder trial
- Teen burglary suspect captured after Roseburg crash
- Roseburg PD investigates fatal hit and run
- Horse hit by vehicle in Roseburg
- Roseburg School District hit with ransomware attack
- Roseburg man dies after hit-and-run
- Driver flips his car in Roseburg after hitting three parked cars
- Roseburg man arrested after stolen car recovered