EUGENE, Ore. -- A truck carrying a silo is no longer stuck after getting trapped under the Coburg Road overpass at 7th Avenue in Eugene late Thursday morning.
Traffic was being diverted northbound over the Ferry Street Bridge. Around 12:30 p.m. Eugene police said traffic had been reopened and the issue was resolved.
Photo by Benjamin Elliott
Eastbound 7th Avenue at Coburg Road near High Street was blocked during the incident, police said.
The truck was hauling a grain hopper to Franz Bakery on Franklin Boulevard. It was headed east on 7th Avenue and was trying to take the righthand curve to Franklin.
The 16-feet tall, 22,000-pound truck started its journey in Canada.
There is no signage on the bridge indicating the maximum height that can pass underneath.
No damage was caused to the bridge, and nobody was injured.
- Truck freed from under Coburg Road overpass at 7th Avenue
- Officials investigating fatal crash on Coburg Road
- Semi-truck carrying watermelons flips over in Coburg
- New subdivision comes to Coburg
- Coburg police offer Halloween safety tips
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Coburg Police officers to offer childcare
- Crash on Coburg causes diesel spill
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Coburg Fire District holds training burn