Eugene, Ore. -- A suspicous device was found outside the Chase bank on 11th avenue and Willamette street around 7:45 a.m. this morning.
The Eugene Metro Bomb Squad shut down the street while they investigated the package.
Police say it turned out to be a misplaced pressure cooker, left outside the bank.
The street was reopened around 9:45 a.m.
The Eugene Police Department says they take every suspicious device report seriously.
- Suspicious device deemed safe
- Suspicious device found near Eugene parking garage deemed safe
- Suspicious device found in Bend
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- HIghway 99 reopens after structure fire deemed suspicious
- Suspicious device forces evacuation of LTD bus station in Eugene
- Bomb threat at Harrisburg Middle School deemed to be hoax
- My Breast Friend 5K deemed success by organizers
- Game officials, Bend police track, kill cougar deemed threat
- Oregon deputy kills cougar deemed threat to mother, infant