EUGENE, Ore. -- The Eugene Metro Explosive Disposal Unit determined a suspicious device was safe after it was found in downtown Eugene.
Police said the device was found near 10th and Oak. They blocked off the area while they investigated.
The bomb squad was called in and were able to determine it was safe.
- Suspicious device found near Eugene parking garage deemed safe
- Suspicious device deemed safe
- Suspicious device found in Bend
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- Woman's body found in Newport home; death deemed suspicious
- Suspicious device forces evacuation of LTD bus station in Eugene
- Eugene decorates parking garages with poems
- HIghway 99 reopens after structure fire deemed suspicious
- Garage fire displaces Eugene family
- Garage sale proceeds go to Eugene shelter