OAKRIDGE, Ore. -- More than 2,000 people have regained power after an outage in Oakridge Thursday morning.
Officials said a tree fell on a power line, causing the outage, which Lane Electric said involved the Bonneville Power feed to the Lane Oakridge Substation.
The outage was first reported at about 6 a.m., and power was restored about an hour later.
For more information, click here.
BPA located a downed tree on the line and are working to remove it. Estimated time of restoration is 9:00am. Thank you for your patience!
— Lane Electric Co-op (@laneelectric) August 22, 2019
- Power restored in Oakridge after outage
- Power is restored to Oakridge
- Oakridge power struggle pits mayor vs. administrator
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Power restored in Coos Bay after hours-long outage
- Power being restored after outage in south Eugene
- Power restored to Eugene retirement facility after three-day outage
- Power restored to thousands after outage in Douglas County
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup