Photo Gallery 3 Images
EUGENE, Ore.--The Joint Committee of Student Success met with students, teachers, and parents at Sheldon high school Thursday evening. Lane County is the first stop for the bipartisan committee. They're traveling around the state, exploring the best practices used in Oregon's most successful schools.
A variety of topics were discussed at the hearing, including mental health, classroom ratios, and funding. After their statewide tour, the committee will draft a list of recommendations to improve public schools.
- Student success committee visits Lane County
- Lane County Jail temporarily moves to online-only visitation
- Lane women's hoops hopes for more success in 2019
- JCPenney suits up college students for success
- Sutherlin woodshop students gaining skills for success
- Lane County strike looms
- Lane County students design, build, and race their own cars
- Manufacturing tours show students job opportunities in Lane County
- Flu season hits Lane County
- Measles outbreak impacting Lane County