COQUILLE, Ore. -- Fire officials are investigating what caused a large structure fire just after midnight Monday morning in Coquille.
Coquille Fire and Rescue responded to a structure fire in the 1300 block of North Henry Street and advised people to stay clear of the area.
The Coos Bay Police Department posted a video on its Facebook page at around 1 a.m. Monday showing large flames lighting up the night sky.
“If you hear popping sounds in this area of Coquille it is likely due to the fire,” the post said.
Coquille police, Oregon State Police and Pacific Power were also on the scene.
- Structure fire in Coquille under investigation
- Crews battle house fire in Coquille
- Fire crews investigate two story structure fire
- Coquille assault suspect also person of interest in murder investigation
- Suspect in Coquille hammer attack caught
- Man faces murder charges in Coquille
- Police searching for suspect after hammer attack in Coquille
- Prosecutor: Coquille hammer attack suspect tried to hurt three others
- Police searching for Coquille man charged with sex abuse
- Coquille School District athletes no longer 'pay to play'