EUGENE, Ore. -- Rain, rain, go away…come again another day…we are on day three of showers across the region and it finally looks like we will have break in showers for a few days starting tomorrow.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy w/ showers. Highs in low to mid 70s
Wednesday: AM Fog/PM Sun. Highs in upper 70s to low 80s
Thursday: AM Fog/PM Sun. Highs in low 80s
Friday: Partly cloudy w/ slight chance. Highs in mid to upper 70s
Saturday: Partly cloudy w/ chance late. Highs in mid to upper 70s
Sunday: Mostly cloudy w/ isolated showers. Highs in low to mid 70s
Monday: Mostly cloudy w/ isolated showers. Highs in low to mid 70s
The rain the last few days has been due to be an upper-level low, that will be moving out of the region tonight. But before it exits, the region will continue to see showers bubbling up throughout the day. These showers will be slow moving, bringing locally heavy rain and isolated minor urban and small stream flooding issues.
Showers will be ending tonight, but low stratus and fog will develop. By Wednesday afternoon the sun will come out, and temperatures will be climbing closer to seasonal averages.
Thursday will remain dry as well. There is a chance for some fog in the morning. Sunshine will be out in the afternoon. Temperatures will also be slightly above average, but a shortwave trough will drag a cool front into the region Friday morning. This could bring some showers with it as well. Right now, only a slight chance of showers is predicted.
The rest of the weekend should remain active in terms of weather, but there still remains some uncertainty in regards to the amount of moisture and the timing. Right now, late Saturday into Sunday looks to be the most likely time to see widespread rain in the region. Cool air and shower chances will likely remain at least into Monday, but could stay longer.
For more weather information, go to the KEZI 9 News StormTracker 9 weather page.
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Another wet, cool day
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Unseasonably cool, wet weather on the way
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Rain? Snow? Wet, cool weather on way
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking a wet Wednesday
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Cool, wet weather on the way for the weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Wet, cool and breezy start to the week
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking cold, wet weather for the weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Wet weather to continue through March
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Temperatures to cool into the weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Cool, cloudy start to the week