EUGENE, Ore. -- With Starbucks teaming up with Uber Eats to provide delivery service, your morning routine could be getting a little more convenient.
The new service will start in San Francisco, and in the coming weeks, it will also be available in New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles.
Starbucks started testing deliveries in Miami last year and saw a strong demand.
- Starbucks teaming up with Uber Eats to provide delivery service
- Uber to begin service in Eugene on September 6
- Uber launches rideshare service in Eugene and Springfield
- Ashland clears way for Uber, Lyft to launch services
- Uber Eats driver suspected in shooting death of customer turns himself in
- Uber lays off 400 people on its marketing team
- Starbucks to close downtown store
- Temporary marijuana curbside delivery allowed
- Postal Service to suspend most deliveries, close offices to honor George H.W. Bush on Wednesday
- Starbucks closes Tuesday for anti-bias training