EUGENE, Ore. – A suspect was taken into custody after a stabbing in west Eugene Thursday afternoon, police said.
Police responded to West 7th Avenue and Garfield Street at about 3 p.m. and found a man with a stab wound. Medics took the man to a local hospital.
Officers found a man matching the suspect’s description near West 5th Avenue and Grant Street. He attempted to elude officers but was taken into custody after a short pursuit, police said.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Stabbing suspect taken into custody after police pursuit
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- UPDATE: Police pursuit ends in Low Pass, suspect ID'd
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Stolen car leads to police pursuit, manhunt
- Neighbors speak out after police pursuit
- Eugene police take suspect into custody using Taser
- Police help man who tackled suspect in Starbucks stabbing
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Suspect falls down cliff after vehicle pursuit in Coos County