SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A Springfield man was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for shooting an acquaintance last year.
Timothy Green, 31, was found guilty in Lane County court on Tuesday.
On May 19, Green shot and killed Steven Burton, 36.
Burton’s body was found in the driveway of a mobile home in the 1100 block of 35th Street.
Green will be eligible for parole after serving a minimum of 25 years.
- Springfield man convicted in 2017 murder, sentenced to life
- Convicted murderer sentenced to life in prison
- Man sentenced to prison for 2017 police chase in Springfield
- Seaside man's murder convictions overturned
- Corvallis murderer sentenced to life in prison
- Man sentenced to life in prison again for 2010 murder
- Springfield man sentenced for welfare fraud
- Ledbetter sentenced for Springfield killing
- Man found guilty of murdering Springfield mother
- Springfield man charged with murdering infant