SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – Springfield Police have arrested Donald Bonine, 41, of Springfield on multiple counts related to child pornography.
Police said their investigation uncovered numerous images and videos of children under the age of 6 in sexually explicit displays. The images and videos were recovered from electronic devices seized from Bonine. The investigation also revealed that some of the videos were allegedly made by Bonine, police said.
Springfield police arrested Bonine on Thursday on three counts of unlawful sexual penetration, two counts of using a child in the display of sexually explicit conduct and 10 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse.
The defendant’s full name is Donald James Michael Bonine.
Police said the investigation is continuing and additional charges are possible. They said Bonine was arrested without incident.
- Springfield man arrested on multiple child pornography counts
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Glendale man arrested in child pornography investigation
- Springfield man arrested in child prostitution sting
- Eugene church leader arrested on child pornography charges
- Former Oregon teacher imprisoned for child pornography
- Texas man gets 35 years in 8-state child pornography scheme
- Oregon man pleads not guilty to child pornography charges
- Tangent man arrested on multiple child sex abuse charges
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff