EUGENE, Ore. – A man has been arrested in connection with three armed robberies in the Eugene area.
Lane County deputies responded to an armed robbery at Buy 2 on Franklin Boulevard on Sept. 29. The next day, Eugene police responded to an armed robbery at the Taco Bell on Chad Drive. Then, Oct. 3, officers responded to an armed robbery at the Jacksons at 3640 Glenwood Drive.
In each robbery, authorities were unable to find the suspect.
Now, Eugene police say one man is accused in all three cases – Daniel Delsied, 35, of Springfield.
Detectives began connecting the cases once Delsied was identified as a suspect in the Taco Bell robbery, police said. They compared notes and found similarities.
Springfield police had arrested Delsied on an unrelated warrant.
Following further investigation, Delsied faces three counts of first-degree robbery and three counts of second-degree robbery.
- Springfield man arrested in three armed robberies
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Econolodge
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Two arrested in connection with Springfield robbery
- One man arrested after armed dispute in Springfield
- Springfield police arrest man considered armed and dangerous
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after rollover crash
- Teen arrested, accused of armed Dari Mart robbery
- Man arrested after shooting at Springfield apartment