COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- A substitute bus driver in the South Lane School District is in the Lane County Jail, accused of misconduct involving a teenage boy, district officials said.
Elizabeth Vanderhoof, 29, has been driving with the district over the past year, officials said.
Court records show she faces charges of first-degree online sexual corruption of a child, third-degree rape and third-degree sodomy.
Vanderhoof has a pre-trial conference scheduled for July 15 at 2:30 p.m.
The district said they are fully cooperating with the ongoing investigation.
“We hope you will not let the alleged misconduct of one person cast a shadow over all of our staff members, who demonstrate their commitment to education and to our students every day,” officials said in a statement on their website.
If you have information, contact Cottage Grove police at 541-942-9145.
- South Lane bus driver accused of raping teenager
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Lane County Sheriff's Office deputy accused of rape.
- Former Lane County deputy accused of raping another woman
- Lane County deputies fire at driver accused of stealing car
- Springfield teenager accused of attempted murder
- Teenagers accused of burglarizing Cottage Grove bank
- Lane County awarded drivers education grant
- Fundraiser to help Harrisburg teenager hit by suspected drunk driver
- Former Springfield teacher accused of rape