ALBANY, Ore. -- South Albany High School wants hear from the community about potentially pushing for more inclusive school mascot, and the first forum to begin the process starts Tuesday night.
A review of the Rebels mascot will be done by a consultant to collect input from the community about the mascot.
There will be three opportunities are limited to the first 75 people to sign up for each forum and you must be admitted to participate.
All forums will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the SAHS Commons Building Feb. 20th, 21st, and 27th.
Click here to sign up.
- South Albany High School pushes for a more inclusive mascot
- South Albany High School may change mascot
- UPDATE: Petition disappears pushing for new high school mascot
- Portland school to change Quaker mascot
- Blitzing the Preseason: South Albany Redhawks
- Two-A-Days: South Albany Redhawks
- Monroe Middle School students get inclusive for unity assembly
- Threat found at South Umpqua High School
- Eugene Ems introduce new inclusivity plan
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany