YACHATS, Oregon (AP) - The U.S. Geological Survey said a magnitude 4.5 earthquake struck in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Oregon.
The agency said the earthquake hit a spot 286.5 miles (462.0 kilometers) west of Yachats Saturday evening. Yachats is a town of about 750 people.
The earthquake had a depth of 6 miles (10 kilometers).
There are no reports of damage.
- Small earthquake hits Pacific Ocean off coast of Oregon
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake hits off southern Oregon Coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast
- 3 earthquakes strike off Oregon coast
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast
- Body of missing sailor recovered from the Pacific Ocean