SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- After more than a year, Skate World is still on the market.
The skate rink was first listed for sale back in August of 2016.
A couple applied to buy the property, but the deal later fell through.
A spokesperson told KEZI, there is a deal on the table, and she hopes to have it complete within the next two weeks. The seller has put it back up for sale as a back-up plan.
The rink will continue to operates at it's normal hours.
- Skate World is still up for sale
- Skate World hosts last skate session
- Skate World in Springfield shutting down after nearly 50 years
- Skate World building in Springfield to be resurrected as church
- U.S. figure skating regional championship returns to Eugene
- Suspicious man chases teen at Cal Young Skate Park
- Fortnite craze impacts local sales
- Fireworks sales begin in Oregon
- World Autism Awareness Day