CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Benton County deputies responded Monday to a two-vehicle head-on crash on Highway 99 north of Elks Drive at about 4 p.m.
Dorothy Goergen, 78, was driving northbound on Highway 99 when she fell asleep, the woman told deputies. Three male juveniles were in the car, a red Toyota Passenger.
The vehicle crossed the center line and struck a southbound Honda SUV. Fumiko Nakamura, 63, of Corvallis was driving the vehicle that was hit, and her husband, Arne D. Thormodson, was a passenger at the time of the crash.
All six people involved in the crash reported minor injuries, with Goergen reporting a broken leg. They were transported to the Corvallis Regional Medical Center.
- Six injured in two-vehicle head-on crash in Corvallis
- Corvallis man dead, 2 injured after crash near Junction City
- Crash near Corvallis kills Albany woman
- Man seriously injured in three-vehicle crash near Coos Bay
- No one injured in two vehicle crash Monday
- Baby not seriously injured in stolen-vehicle crash
- Former OSU football player injured in head-on crash
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Blitzing the Preseason: Corvallis Spartans