EUGENE, Ore. – The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is looking for persons of interest in a stabbing in Eugene Oct. 19.
Authorities said they received a report of an assault in the 4400 block of Franklin Boulevard at about 10:30 p.m.
Deputies found a 21-year-old man with a stab wound near the Cash King Liquidators. The man was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
Investigators said the victim was arguing with a friend when an unknown man approached and stabbed the victim before leaving the area.
The persons of interest are believed to have been in an older Chevrolet truck, possibly brown, that was parked near where the stabbing happened. Deputies believe they either witnessed the attack or were involved in it.
If you have any information about the truck, the owner and/or driver, or who may have been in the truck that night, please contact the sheriff’s office at 541-682-4141. Reference case #19-7435.
- Sheriff's office seeks persons of interest in Eugene stabbing
- Investigators seeking person of interest in Green shootout
- Police searching for person who stabbed dog in Eugene
- One person injured in stabbing incident in Eugene
- Police seek person of interest after baby involved in stolen-vehicle crash
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Sheriff: Person of interest in decapitation case may be driving through Oregon
- Neighbors react to stabbing, officer-involved shooting in Eugene