Eugene, OR -- The day started with Grant's Pass winning the Girls 4x100 relay.
Despite the win it wasn't enough to take down South Eugene. The Axe won the team title at the 6A Southwest Conference District Track and Field Championships at Sheldon High School.
South Eugene also qualified for the state meet.
The boys 4x100 race was won by North Medford in the final stretch. Grant's Pass took second while North Medford took third.
Grants Pass won the boys team title.
Those races were followed by a lightening delay before competition continued.
The final team scores can be found below.
Final Boys Team Scores:
1. Grants Pass: 143
2. North Medford: 126.5
3. South Medford: 116
4. Roseburg: 102.5
5. Sheldon: 96
6. South Eugene: 73
Final Girls Team Scores:
1. South Eugene: 193
2. Grants Pass: 147
3. Sheldon: 135
4. South Medford: 66.5
5. Roseburg: 60
6. North Medford: 56.5
- Sheldon holds 6A SWC District Track and Field Championships
- Sheldon falls in 6A State Championship game (12/1/18)
- Sheldon takes home their first 6A State Softball Championship
- Eugene loses 2019, 2020 bids for NCAA Track & Field Championships
- Sheldon Softball Duo's unique bond leads to advantage on the field
- Oregon releases 2018 track & field schedule
- Olafson placed among track & field greats
- Eugene to plant 2,021 trees for world track and field championships
- Fake post causes concerns for Sheldon parents
- Whooping Cough Outbreak at Sheldon High School