DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. - Oregon State Police troopers are investigating why a semi truck driver veered off Interstate 5 Tuesday morning in Douglas County, about 8 miles north of Sutherlin.
The crash happened between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. near milepost 144 nourthbound, according to North Douglas County Fire and EMS.
KEZI 9 News Photojournalist Scott Dodge was on scene, his video showing contents from the semi spilled into the ditch. It's unclear what the semi was hauling.
- Semi truck spills contents onto the side of I-5
- Semi-truck crash closes I-5 on-ramp near Harrisburg
- Semi-truck crashes into concrete barrier on I-5, south of Eugene
- Fuel from fatal truck crash spills into North Santiam River
- Lane Apex says fuel from truck caused Amazon Creek spill
- Log truck spills timber on Harvard Avenue in Roseburg
- Tanker truck crashes, spills fuel in winter weather on I-84
- Semi-truck plunges into pool owned by Portland Trail Blazer
- Semi-truck hits concrete divider causing traffic delays
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers