EUGENE, Ore. -- Traffic was backed up on Beltline Thursday after a semi crashed and was leaking fuel, Oregon Department of Transportation officials said.
The crash has been removed and all lanes are now open, officials said. Hazmat crews will return to the scene at 6 p.m. to complete the cleanup.
One westbound lane had been closed just before Delta highway due to the crash.
Drivers should expect delays and watch for crews.
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Police: Driver ran off after crash on Beltline
- Police: Man nearly strikes woman on Beltline, crashes into guardrail
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Fires burning along Beltline in Eugene
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital