SEATTLE (AP) - Seattle police are investigating a shooting with multiple victims.
In a Tweet, the department said there were multiple victims from the shooting Friday afternoon in the Central District. The suspects reportedly fled the scene.
No other information from police was immediately available.
Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg told The Seattle Times that two victims, a 20-year-old man, and 46-year-old man, were at the facility in satisfactory condition.
- Seattle shooting leaves at least 2 injured
- North Carolina campus shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured
- Gurley, Rams throttle Seattle in Los Angeles
- Amazon 'Spheres' landmark opens in downtown Seattle
- ‘Suicidal’ mechanic steals plane from Seattle airport
- Seattle airport reviewing security after plane theft
- Seattle considers exempting tampons from sales tax
- Starbucks cutting 350 jobs at Seattle headquarters
- Holt International announces merger with Seattle agency
- Crane collapse kills 4 in downtown Seattle