CURTIN, Ore. – Deputies served a search warrant Thursday at a Curtin home following a report of a domestic dispute the day before.
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said Gregory Ferguson, 43, was arrested and taken to the Douglas County Jail. He faces charges related to the domestic dispute and drugs authorities said they found at the residence in the 1000 block of Bear Creek Road.
It all started Wednesday when deputies received a report that Ferguson fired a weapon at his girlfriend in the presence of a young child.
Deputies were unable to contact Ferguson about the incident and continued to investigate. They contacted him Thursday morning and later served a search warrant at the home.
Deputies said they found a substantial quantity of methamphetamine and other suspected controlled substances.
Ferguson has been charged with unlawful use of a weapon, menacing, pointing a firearm at another, reckless endangering and unlawful possession, delivery and manufacture of meth.
- Search warrant served in Curtin after dispute leads to drug charges
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office serves search warrant on Curtin home
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Authorities serving search warrant related to violent Eugene assault
- Eugene Police find drugs, silver, gold, cash when serving search warrant
- Deputy shoots man while serving arrest warrant
- Cider company changes name after dispute
- Oregon Supreme Court expedites gun-control dispute
- Two jailed on drug charges in Roseburg
- One man arrested after armed dispute in Springfield