SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Sawdust is being blamed for an overnight lumber mill fire in Springfield.
The Griffin Lumber Company mill on 37th Street caught fire around midnight.
Fire crews put out the fire within 10 minutes of arriving on scene.
Crews said the fire caused little to no damage to the structure and lumber.
- Sawdust blamed for lumber mill fire in Springfield
- Sawdust fire sparks up on Seneca Saw Mill property
- Skilled to Work: Schools tour lumber mills
- 111 workers laid off in Coos Bay lumber mill closure
- Creswell lumber warehouse fire considered suspicious
- Springfield mill still recovering from fire 4 years later
- Drone blamed for Springfield fire caught incident on camera
- Train carrying lumber derails near Albany
- Officials: Whitsell mill fire accidental
- Springfield fire under investigation