SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – Starting Sunday night, the Salvation Army will be feeding Lane County firefighters.
Meals will be provided twice a day to 125 firefighters in the area.
Officials said the Salvation Army continues to provide meal service for evacuees across eight counties in Oregon.
If you would like to make a donation, click here.
Below are the current Salvation Army sites:
- Oregon Convention Center at 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232. No volunteers needed at this site.
- Oregon State Fairgrounds at 2330 17th St. NE, Salem, OR 97303.
- Jackson County Expo at 1 Peninger Rd, Central Point, OR 97502.
- Linn and Benton Counties: Serving meals to evacuees at the Linn Benton Fairgrounds at 3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322.
- Douglas County: Meal services are available for pick up and delivery only. For more information, click here.
- Lincoln County: Emergency food boxes at 140 NE 4th St, Newport, OR 97365.
- Clackamas County: The Salvation Army is providing meals, drinks, N95 masks, snacks, and coffee at Clackamas Town Center at 12000 SE 82nd Ave, Happy Valley, OR 97086.
- Evacuee shelter services are being provided at HOPE House, 1065 Crews Road, in Medford.