ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A Roseburg teenager is dead after a car crash in Dixonville, just east of Roseburg.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said 17-year-old Elizabeth Williams was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
She was a student in the Roseburg School District about five years ago.
Roseburg High School Principal Jill Webber said they're prepared to help any students and staff that need comfort during this time.
“We’re such a small community that we know it impacts us in some way. So, in a crisis like this, we’re always prepared. Our counselors are available. We talked with staff, and if there’s students, staff, family in need, we will make sure we respond to that,” Webber said.
Two of the four other passengers in the car were taken to the hospital. The other two were not injured.
If you have any information about the wreck, contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
- Roseburg teen dies in fatal wreck in Dixonville
- Roseburg PD investigates fatal hit and run
- Teens allegedly attempt burglary on Roseburg businesses
- Major delay in Roseburg teen's murder trial
- Cigarette to blame for fatal Roseburg house fire
- 2 arrested in Roseburg after fatal shooting in Salem
- Hillsboro police dog dies after traffic wreck
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Mother, daughter and foster child killed in Roseburg; teen arrested