ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A man was arrested by Roseburg police after a short pursuit on Tuesday.
Police said Andrew McNeil, 28, of Roseburg left his vehicle at the top of Mercy Hills Drive and ran through the neighborhood near Broad Street.
Police found him a short distance away attempting to hide in a crawl space under a residence in the 100 block of Pawnee Court. McNeil was lodged at the Douglas County Jail.
The Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team served a search warrant Wednesday at a residence in the 3000 block of Hooker Road where McNeil had been living. They said they found over two ounces of heroin, a handgun, a large amount of money and other drug paraphernalia. Authorities said two ounces is a relatively large amount of the drug.
McNeil faces multiple charges including unlawful possession and delivery of heroin and felon in possession of a firearm.
- Roseburg man faces drug charges after police pursuit
- Two jailed on drug charges in Roseburg
- Two arrested in Roseburg on drug charges
- Man arrested on drug charges after traffic stop in Roseburg
- Police: Man faces drug charges for trying to sell meth
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg man jailed after 65 fraudulent charges
- 14-year-old faces charges in Roseburg school threat case
- Teen faces 8 aggravated murder charges in Roseburg triple homicide
- Two facing charges in Lebanon drug bust