ROSEBURG, Ore. – A Roseburg man accused of raping a girl under the age of 16 has made his first court appearance.
Robert Hathaway, 40, was taken into custody Monday morning.
A warrant was sent out for his arrest in March after charges were filed for rape, sodomy and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor.
Police said they contacted Hathaway for an unrelated reason on Monday and then realized he had a warrant.
He will be back in court next week.
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Gresham man accused of sexually abusing two teenage girls
- Man accused of offering teenage girl money for sex
- South Lane bus driver accused of raping teenager
- Former Roseburg attorney accused of rape back in custody
- Man accused of raping girl under 12-years-old
- Roseburg man accused of producing child porn
- Roseburg man accused of assaulting elderly woman
- Roseburg man accused of raping woman 40 times in 3 weeks
- Judge ordered status check in Roseburg rape case