ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The City of Roseburg Fire Department will be temporarily relocating two fire stations for seismic rehabilitation construction.
The construction will strengthen the buildings in case of an earthquake. The fire stations will then be able to serve as an emergency operations center in case of a community-wide disaster.
As of Wednesday, Station 3, which is usually located at 801 NW Garden Valley Boulevard, will be temporarily moved to 1540 NW Valley View Drive.
Station 2, currently located at 2177 W. Harvard Avenue, will be relocated by the first week in July. The exact date of the relocation for Station 2 will be announced in the near future.
During these relocations, the department will continue to function normally. The relocation of both stations is expected to last until late summer or early fall.
- Roseburg Fire Department temporarily relocating 2 stations
- Roseburg Fire Station on Harvard relocates temporarily
- Roseburg adds new electric vehicle charging station
- New breathing devices coming to Roseburg Fire Department
- PenFed employees upset about relocation
- Attic fire displaces Roseburg family
- Department of Corrections inmate found sleeping at Roseburg High School
- Greyhound relocates to Springfield from Eugene
- Roseburg house fire started in fireplace
- Five survive a duplex fire in Roseburg