ROSEBURG, OR. -- Roseburg Police are looking for a man who they believe broke in to three Dutch Bros. locations across Roseburg late Monday night.
Police said the stands on Diamond Lake Blvd., Stephens Street, and Stewart Pkwy. were all broken into late Monday night and early Tuesday morning.
Based on video evidence, it looks to be the same person breaking in.
The owner of these locations wouldn’t go on camera, but said the thief went to the back of each stand and flipped the breakers.
He was then able to get inside, pry open all of the cash drawers, and make off with the money inside.
Police are still investigating, hoping to catch the criminal before he can do something like this again.
In the meantime, they’re encouraging all businesses to take extra precautions.
“Obviously, redundancy with video. And varying.. not being too predictable. We always advise any business, whenever possible, to make regular cash deposit drops,” said Police Sergeant Dennis Chrisenbery.
If you have any information about this crime, contact Roseburg Police.
- Roseburg Dutch Bros locations burglarized late Monday night
- Dutch Bros. on W. 11th robbed at gunpoint
- Dutch Bros to hold 'Buck for Kids' day on Friday
- Dutch Bros gears up for its "Drink one for Dane" fundraiser
- Dutch Bros holds Valentine's Day fundraiser to help feed the hungry
- Winston Bi-Mart burglarized early Monday morning
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg updating major intersection
- Roseburg moving toward clearing night landings at airport