EUGENE, Ore. -- A rollover crash involving a sedan and a semi-truck shut down one lane of the Beltline eastbound on Tuesday evening.
Officials said from what they were able to put together, the semi-truck hit the rear bumper of the sedan in the fast lane of the Beltline, causing the sedan to hit the concrete median and flip.
No one was injured in that wreck.
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- Rollover crash on I-5 causes delays near Coburg
- Police: Driver ran off after crash on Beltline
- Police: Man nearly strikes woman on Beltline, crashes into guardrail
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects