EUGENE, Ore. -- As drivers across the country begin traveling to visit family and friends for Thanksgiving, multiple construction projects are currently in place in Oregon that could put a wrench in your plans if you intend on driving.
Before heading out, drivers should check their routes for any road work that may be taking place and adjust their plans as necessary.
Here are some of the current projects taking place, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation website:
- Between the Delta Highway interchange and downtown Eugene
- Bridge north of Harvard interchange in Roseburg
- Between Albany and Jefferson
- Harvard interchange in Roseburg
- Winston 10 miles south of Roseburg
- Between the Winchester exit and Highway 42 interchange in Roseburg
- Between the Highway 20 interchagne and just past the Knox Butte interchange in Albany
- From Cornerstone Drive in Veneta to Terry Street in Eugene
- Between Noti and Walton
- West of Walton
- Eastbound at milepost 9 in Springfield
- Westbound in Florence
- Van Buren Bridge crossing the Willamette River in Corvallis
- Between Colorado Lake Drive in Corvallis and I-5, and Goltra Road, Denny School Road and Columbus Street
Highway 569 - Beltline
- Roosevelt Boulevard to Coburg Road
- Intersection of Beltline Highway and Delta Highway
- Between River Road and Delta Highway
- Goshen to east of Pleasant Hill
- West of Oakridge
- At milepost 190 in Florence
- North end of North Bend
- Crossing the Siuslaw River in Florence
- Between North Albany and Corvallis
For more information on these and other road projects currently underway in Oregon, click here.
For real-time road conditions and information, click here.