EUGENE, Ore. -- If you have signed up to drive for Uber or Lyft in Eugene, you still have to get certified with the city.
The certification costs $65.
To apply for a city of Eugene Driver Certification, visit the city's Business License Office at 99 W. 10th Ave. in Eugene during the following hours Sept. 10-14:
- Monday: 9-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: 1:30-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: noon-6 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Rideshare drivers need to get certified with the city of Eugene
- Influx of rideshare drivers in Eugene continues one year later
- Rideshare drivers say Autzen isn't user friendly
- City of Eugene reconsiders rules for ridesharing programs
- Rideshare battle begins
- Eugene parks and natural areas are salmon-safe certified
- Eugene seeks public comment on new rideshare policies
- Uber launches rideshare service in Eugene and Springfield
- Rideshare drivers urge caution after South Carolina student's death
- Community shares input on potential rideshare program city code