DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- A $1,500 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest of a wanted man in Douglas County.
The sheriff’s office said the man is Jason Taylor, 34. He is known to law enforcement in both Douglas and Josephine counties and has so far avoided arrest. They said he travels between the two counties committing crimes and victimizing property owners. He has active warrants out for his arrest.
The two counties partnered with the United States Marshal’s Service to help bring him to justice, the sheriff’s office said.
Those who are harboring or helping Taylor may also face criminal penalties, including arrest, they added.
Taylor is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches, and 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He may alter his appearance to avoid recognition.
If you have any information, contact the sheriff’s office at 541-440-4471 or email email@example.com.
If you see Taylor, authorities urge you to not approach him.
- Reward offered in search for wanted man
- Reward offered for elk poaching
- Goodwill offering $10,000 reward to find thief
- Sea lion killings prompt reward offer
- Family offers reward for information on Springfield woman's killer
- Springfield police search for man wanted in shooting
- Troopers search for wanted man in Southern Oregon
- Lane County Deputies search for a wanted man
- Store owner offers $500 reward to find rock thrower in Lane County
- A bald eagle was shot in Oregon. Officials are offering a reward for information leading to its killer