Photo Gallery 13 Images
GOSHEN, Ore. -- Three mobile homes were destroyed and two others severely damaged during a massive fire that spread to a nearby field in Goshen, according to crew members on scene.
The first call came in a few minutes before noon on Thursday.
Residents of the Oaks Mobile Home Park on Seavey Loop Road quickly ran and evacuated as firefighters rushed to help.
Bob Addi, one of the residents who lost his home in the fire say he doesn't know what to think.
"So I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing. you don't lose a house that often," says Addi.
The fire sent a massive black plume of smoke into the sky and slowed traffic on Interstate 5, one mile north of the intersection with Highway 58.
No one was injured.
The roads were reopened by about 2:15 p.m.
- 3 mobile homes destroyed in Goshen fire
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Myrtle Creek
- Madras boys charged in fire that destroyed 4 mobile homes
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Springfield home destroyed by fire
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Fire destroys home in Sutherlin
- Eugene mobile home destroyed, neighbors jump into action
- Truck flips on Highway 99 near Goshen