LEBANON, Ore. -- A registered sex offender is facing child sex abuse charges out of Linn County.
Deputies arrested Mark Richard McKuhn Tuesday after an extensive investigation. Deputies said they served a search warrant at a home on N. Second Street after investigating the online distribution of child pornography over the Internet.
They arrested McKuhn, a registered sex offender. He is facing 20 counts of encouraging a child sex abuse and one count of encouraging sex assault of an animal.
Linn County deputies said during an interview, McKuhn admitted to searching for and collecting child pornography over the Internet. He also admitted to using the Internet to connect with minors and obtaining explicit photos of children.
Deputies said McKuhn may face other charges.
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges
- Klamath Falls detectives arrest Texas sex offenders
- Deputies: Predatory sex offender back in custody
- Community members concerned after sex offender released
- Medford chiropractor faces sex abuse charges
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Springfield man facing sex abuse charges
- High-risk sex offender arrested in Douglas County
- Ex-county health employee arrested on sex abuse charges
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges