EUGENE, Ore. -- An Illinois man suspected of raping three women in Lane County was arrested during a traffic stop on Willow Creek Road in Eugene on Tuesday, law enforcement officials said.
Eugene police and Lane County deputies took Rickie Miller, 32, into custody without incident.
The two agencies had received sexual assault reports from three unrelated victims and determined the cases were connected to same suspect -- Miller. Officials said Miller is also associated with a white van.
Miller faces three counts of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sodomy, two counts of kidnapping, first-degree strangulation, first-degree menacing and fourth-degree assault.
If you have information about these cases, contact EPD detectives at 541-682-5836 or LCSO deputies at 541-682-4141.
- Rape suspect arrested in traffic stop in Eugene
- Springfield police arrest rape suspect in Eugene
- Eugene-Springfield paramedic arrested on rape charges
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Burglary suspect arrested in west Eugene Wednesday
- Suspects arrested after shooting in Eugene neighborhood
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- Portland murder suspect arrested in Eugene
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect