JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- Police said a fire that started at the Guaranty RV Trailer and Van Center, near Bryant Street and Southwest Kalmia Street Sunday morning, led to multiple explosions.
Crews responded around 2:30 a.m.
Police said a fire that started in one RV spread to three others. They said the explosions were caused when propane tanks caught fire.
All four RVs involved are a total loss. Officials are still investigating to figure out what caused the fire.
No one was injured.
- Fire leads to multiple explosions at RV center in Junction City
- Crews respond to explosive fire in Junction City
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Police investigate car fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Fire claims shed in Junction City
- Explosive fire in Pleasant Hill, multiple crews on scene
- Man cited in RV lot fire
- Eugene RV fire being investigated as arson
- Fire suppression systems installed in Junction City patrol cars